|Face Book||I don't use facebook. IMHO neither should you.|
|Ubuntu Forums Profile||http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=275120|
Hi, I'm Kamilion, aged 30 and live in california without kids and my job / college course is Server Recycling
- Using computers before ability to speak
- Living on the internet after compuserve CB chat
- Willing to learn anything
- Ask me on IRC for help
Topics I know about
- Intel/AMD hardware: Embedded, Desktop, Server
- ARM Hardware: Embedded, Desktop, Server
- Security Issues: Embedded, Desktop
- Hardware Design & Troubleshooting: Component selection, Component debugging, Serial-Bus debugging
If it's got wires, chips, amps, volts or joules, I've probably tinkered with it. Find me on FREENODE IRC and ask away.
I remain connected to a large body of people willing to provide interesting services and information as well. Take a look at http://www.sllabs.com/ for the list.
(Note: I am not a kernel developer and my C/C++ is very very rusty. Don't expect much help patching drivers!)